Truly good design should serve a purpose.
The key to great design is to think like your prospect or client.
- What are they looking for?
- What appeals to them?
- What messages work?
- Where do they engage?
- Where are they best to communicate with?
- How do they buy?
As the Marketing Leader, what is the objective you want to achieve with this piece of design?
- Is it for Brand or product awareness?
- Is it to drive leads?
- Is it to support the sales process?
- Is it to sit alongside the product or service delivery?
All design should drive a CTA (Call to Action) of some type, such as;
- Make a call.
- Visit a page.
- Book an event.
- Register for a demo.
- Share a post.
- Make a recommendation.
Creative concept development for;
- Business Branding
- Design for Print and Communications
- Website Design