Get your Free Inbound Strategy Recipe Book
Grow your North West SME with this hybrid strategy unlike traditional inbound marketing!
- No sole reliance on writing lots and LOTS of blog content
- No waiting 6 months for visitors to increase
- Combines Direct Response with inbound principles
- Get your message to your prospects on your terms and track results
Plus 3 TASTY BONUS chapters;
1. Tips on how to choose the most effective marketing channels.
2. The Cash-Point Principle Guaranteed to make networking easier.
3. How to tell if your marketing provider is taking the biscuit.
Your Michelin Star Inbound Recipe Book is available for download, but as there is a lot of detail, we will also post a complimentary printed version to your business address. It’s a lot easier for making notes and scribbling ideas on!
7 Reasons Managing Directors Should be Involved In Marketing
As an owner of an SME (Small to medium sized enterprise) without a marketing department, whether your title is Managing Director or CEO, you are likely to approach working with a marketing or creative design company, in 1 of 2 ways.
- Have a direct involvement with the company yourself.
- Delegate a different manager (or team of managers) to deal with the company.
Without a doubt, you will achieve significantly better marketing results and improved business sales when you (the business owner) take the time to engage in the marketing development process with your chosen company, and not delegate the responsibility out.