Data Protection for GDPR
Our Data Protection Officer is our Founder and Managing Director, Chris Dunkerley. For any questions relating to data protection or compliance, please make contact directly.
Use of Your Information
Information you give to us will be used to communicate with you in delivering solutions, products and services you have asked us for. We never sell our client data to 3rd parties and your information is kept in compliance with GDPR (see next section).
Occasionally, we may share your contact information with individual suppliers of services relevant to the overall delivery of a service we are managing for you, but do not provide ourselves. In such instances, we will always check with you that you are happy for us to do so.
In addition to the above, we may use your information for one or more of the following purposes:
– If you are not a client; To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
– If you are a client; To provide information to clients that relate directly to other services, that either compliment previously purchased services or other business requirements we understand from working with you on a 1-1 basis.
– If you have downloaded a white paper or online resource we will respect your opt-in wishes and only send you information relating to services you have specifically consented to receive. This also applies to the Managing Your Opt-Ins form available here.
– To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products either by email, post or phone call.
Storing Your Personal Data
All personally identifiable information relating to an individual client is held within a secure CRM and server which only authorised personnel have access. All files containing confidential information are password protected for the security of each client.
All personally identifiable information relating to an individual non-client is held within a secure CRM to which only authorised personnel have access.
Our website and CRM systems are hosted within the UK and European borders, although our website uses Google Analytics which may independently move digital cookie information to locations outside of the European Union for processing and storing.
We use a third party system called Typeform for collecting information through our website and for new clients. They are based inside the European Union and have are responsible for their own data processing responsibilities, governed by GDPR legislation.
Unfortunately the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically. Sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
If we are ever required to send files containing your personally identifiable information to you, or a person you have instructed us to do so, files will be sent in accordance with our security processes.
Managing Client Information
It is company policy that we do not manage or process lists of data relating to your clients or your prospects.
Disclosing Your Information
– To recommend an individual or a business to a third party for services/support/information you, or your business can help them with.
– In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
– Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
– To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.